Rss Feed
  1. Prayer Requests, Food List & Events

    Tuesday, March 5, 2013

    Prayer Requests: 
    ~ Heidi - PTL my dad had a successful heart cath done; pray for Tegan's ear 
    infection to go away.
    ~ Vesla - pray for God to be merciful to my grandmother, hospice has been called 
    in & all her meds stopped; pray my aunt from Ohio can get here to see my grandmother before my grandmother dies.
    ~ Heather - pray for my daughter Taylor to be well quickly for dance competition 
    next weekend; pray she does not have mono.
    ~ Kenya - pray my ankle gets well quickly and that I will take proper care of the 
    ankle.
    ~ Matt - for my nephew Will to return to God and not be deceived by Satan's lies.
    ~ Mike & Brenda - for our church, and especially our small group, to have a 
    passion for more of God's presence, and then that we will practice His presence.

    The Spring Picnic will be at the Akridge's house on April 6th from 12:00 - ??. More information will be coming soon 

    Food Sign Up: 

    March 10th - 
    Food: The Argo's 
    Drinks: The Pannell's 

    March 17th - 
    Food: The Hendrix's 
    Drinks: The Doss's 

    March 24th - 
    Food: The Akridge's 
    Drinks: The Hutchen's 

    March 31st - 
    Food: The Floyd's 
    Drinks: Mauldin's