Rss Feed
  1. Upcoming Events & Prayer Request

    Monday, February 24, 2014

    I am so sorry yesterday was so crazy...church, going away party, Gigi Banquet and then preschool choir. When I got home I went straight to sleep :).

    March 7th - Date Night with Rick Burgess ~ Dinner @ 5:00 and Rick will be at 6:00

    Ladies Night Out - Tuesday, March 11th 7:00 - 9:00 at Sips n Strokes in Trussville. Cost is $20

    Prayers and Praises:
    Jason & Ashley Lybrand - prayer request Parker had tubes today - the sinus surgery was more complicated than expected so it took longer. He will need some TLC but he is doing well. Praise - Carter is getting baptized on 3/2/2014

    Brenda - continue to pray for Jim, my BIL

    Heather - prayer request that our finances will work out and I will locate a great job. I need one asap :)