Rss Feed
  1. Prayers from Sunday, April 7th

    Tuesday, April 9, 2013

    Good morning, I missed seeing everyone yesterday. Here are the prayer request from Sunday

    ~ Heidi-for a different rental house - their current landlord wants to tear down their rental house. If you know of anything, please let them now. Also, for Tegan to recover with no complications from his fall.
    ~ Tony-his cousin was murdered, the funeral will be Saturday. He is leaving behind a wife with a 2 year old and a 5 year old.
    ~ Also, please pray for me. Grayson is asking lots of questions about why his daddy doesn't come to church. I love the innocents of children. He told me that he was going to tell Daddy about God. Took my heart away :). I hope he does. It is a hard talk to have with your child but he was so awesome about it.

    I hope everyone has a wonderful week. See you on Sunday