Rss Feed
  1. Sunday January 13th

    Sunday, January 13, 2013

    I missed Sunday school class today due to extreme pain in my neck. I kind of giggle when I say that. I am not sure of the prayers from today but I now have access to update he blog from my phone. As I sit here in he dark (power is out but thanks to Benny's tinkering we have a rebuilt generator running) I thought I would send a few updates. The pannell's will be collecting cans to raise more funds for the adoption (I saw this on facebook). If you have any cans just let jennifer know. Also, I hope I be going to a chiropractor this week to see if we can fix my neck without surgery. If you have any prayer requests you can post below as a comment or email them to me at benzaiaphoto@gmail.com that is the only email address I can check right now.